Himalayan pink salt is a pure, uncontaminated and manually extracted salt. It is a great alternative to regular salt because it contains many minerals. The pink color comes from its iron concentration. When iron oxidizes, salt changes color, varying from pink to orange to red.
What are the benefits of Himalayan pink salt:
Because it’s so rich in iron, calcium and potassium, the Himalayan pink salt enables a good regeneration of the blood. Being a powerful detoxifier, it has the ability to destroy harmful substances from the body and heavy metals. In addition, it dissolves the calcium deposits, with a beneficial long-term effect on conditions such as arthritis, rheumatism and kidney stones.
Besides the main benefits listed above, Himalayan pink salt can also:
– Reduce signs of aging;
– Prevents muscle cramps;
– Increase the body’s hydration;
– Bone fortification;
– Lowers blood pressure;
– Improves circulation.
How to use pink Himalayan salt:
1. Salt lamps: they create an atmosphere of peace, conducive to relaxation. They are also beneficial in the case of allergies, because the air from a room in which there is such a lamp is naturally ionized.
2. In the shower: Himalayan pink salt can be used in the shower for detoxifying purposes. Wet skin is massaged with a handful of salt, leave to act between 1 and 5 minutes, then rinse. For detoxifying effect even more pronounced, it is recommended to drink a glass of warm water before and after shower.
3. In the bathroom: the same detoxifying effect plus a relaxing one has the pink Himalayan salt in the bath too. In a bath filled with water, you should add approximately 1.5 kg of salt. The ideal temperature of the water is 37 ° C, and the duration is 30 minutes.
4. Saline inhalation: is carried out by dissolving 30 g of pink salt in one liter of hot water, followed by the inhalation of vapor for 10-15 minutes.
5. Nasal and ocular lavage: dissolve one gram of salt in 100 ml of warm water. With this rinse your nose and eyes.
How to obtain saline water:
Salt water can be taken daily in the treatment of the above mentioned diseases. To make it, fill with salt a quarter of a glass container. Add filtered water to the top and cover the container with a plastic lid (not metal!). Shake the container vigorously until almost all the salt melts. It is necessary, however, that some salt remain undissolved meaning that water is completely saturated. If all the salt has dissolved, add a little and let the solution overnight.
In the morning, take on an empty stomach one teaspoon of this solution. You can add it into a glass of orange juice or you can take it as such. It is important however not to use a metal spoon.
Make sure that the container of the saline solution doesn’t get empty. Fill it with water and pink salt permanently and keep it at room temperature.
Do you want to purchase Himalayan pink salt? Here are some great options for you: