You can enjoy the summer sun and using daily sunscreen products.
Here’s what experts recommend:
- Apply on the face every day a moisturizer with sun protection factor between 10 and 15. You will be protected from freckles, sun spots, dehydration or premature aging of the skin.
- When sunbathing, do not forget to apply sunscreen suited to your skin, at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Apply lotion, cream or oil with SPF every two hours or after you come out of the water, but only on dry skin.
- Do not forget to apply sunscreen on the areas most exposed, ears and lips.
- The water acts as a magnifying glass to UV rays, increasing the amount of radiation, so before entering the water, apply a thick layer of sunscreen.
- After you get back from the beach, moisturize skin using an after-sun lotion. With soothing and moisturizing ingredients, it cools the skin and keeps it smooth. You can opt for a creamy, nourishing lotion or spray formula.
- If you are the driver, protect your left arm, because many skin cancers occur in this area because of prolonged exposure to the sun without protection.
- The sun’s rays are strongest between 10 and 16 and at high altitudes or latitudes closer to the equator. Keep in mind these details!
- The hat and sun glasses with anti-UV filter provide protection against ultraviolet almost 100%.
Looking for a good sunscreen for you and your family? Here are some great products you can find on Amazon.com: