There are certain aliments that eaten regularly can help you stay away from cancer. Here is what you should eat:
1. Wine: consumed in moderate quantities, especially the red wine, keeps some properties of the grapes from which it is made and is very healthy. Increasingly more doctors recommend a glass of wine a day to prevent cancer and to better blood circulation.
2. Cruciferous vegetables: cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower has a miracle element that prevents cancer called selenium. That’s why you should eat them all the time!
3. Green tea: start the day by drinking a cup of green tea, hot or cold.
4. Vitamin D: several studies have shown that it prevents cancer, especially colon and breast cancer. Vitamin D is found in eggs, mushrooms, fish like catfish, salmon, sardines or mackerel.
5. Folic acid or vitamin B9 is part of the vitamin B complex, which also contain anticancer properties. People who have a diet that does not contain folic acid, have a greater chance of developing cancer. Leafy green vegetables like asparagus, beans, peas and lentils are rich in folic acid.
6. Vegetables that have dark green color like include spinach and beets contain beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin and are rich in folic acid.
7. Ginger and turmeric: if ginger has powerful anti-inflammatory property, turmeric can kill cancer cells very quickly. It gives food a great flavor and has many benefits for your health.
8. Beans and lentils: their properties are associated with decreased risk of colon cancer.
9. Chocolate: although most studies show that chocolate is not good for our body, it seems that it contains catechins, antioxidants that protect against heart disease and cancer.
10. Berries: they contain antioxidants and ellagic acid that prevents tumors to grow.
Tip: try to mix all these foods that we spoke above into cocktail with yogurt or tofu. You will create something extraordinarily tasty and healthy.