Do you want to have a perfect skin? Then you must know that skin perfection depends on just eight little secrets. It must be said that these eight little secrets are useful no matter what skin type you have and whatever your age is.
So here they are:
1. Your diet is one of the essential factors that can affect for the better or worse your skin. White bread, pasta, sugars and processed foods should be always avoided. Choose instead vegetables, unprocessed protein, white meat, add green food and healthy fats. Arugula, kale, herbs and salad are ideal for a beautiful skin. But you must eat healthy every day!
2. You must sleep in an environment with clean air and without any blue light sources. Sleep plays a fundamental role in the prevention of aging. Sleep is important for your skin. Physiologically, the skin has a lot to do during the day, but during sleep, it fixes skin lesions of the day, producing collagen and elastin.
3. Stop abusing your face! Maltreatment of the pimples, blackheads or whiteheads is one of the biggest mistakes you can make. This leads to the extension of lesions, scars and secondary infections. Against acne the best treatment is based on products containing salicylic acid.
4. Cleaning your skin perfectly. Devote a good period of time in the morning and in the evening to clean your face. Spray mineral water on your face after washing to neutralize the chlorine and other bad substances that are found in the water.
5. Pay attention to your eyes and remember that eye cream is compulsory from 25 years onwards, every day. Wearing sunglasses is also a necessity not a fashion trend.
6. It’s amazing what benefits the ice has on your skin. It reduces redness and inflammation and is a natural exfoliant, moisturizes by osmosis, strengthens and stimulates the collagen production. Put ice cubes in pure mineral water and use them after cleansing on the face, neck and chest area.
7. The fastest way to make your skin glow are the natural oils. The oil does not clog pores and gives a healthy shine. Apply to wet skin and massage it gently but insistently until it enters completely into the skin. Add oil moisturizer into your daily beauty routine.
8. Use sunscreen with SPF 30 daily factor. Use hats and protect your face from the sun.