This tomato tart is the perfect recipe for a healthy meal.
Here is what you need:
- 5 tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- 100 g of cheese
- 250 g of cream
- pepper and salt
For the dough you will need:
- 120 g cold butter
- 150 g flour
- 4 tablespoons cold water
Here is how you cook it:
1. Put the flour and the salt in a bowl and add the sliced butter, kneading lightly. Pour the water, tablespoon by tablespoon. Cover the dough obtained with foil and let it cool for 30 minutes.
2. Spread a sheet and placed it in a form buttered and dusted with flour.
3. Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper, incorporating also the cream and the grated cheese.
4. Pour the composition over the dough. Cut tomatoes in half and lay them on top, cut side down.
5. Leave the tomato tart in the oven for about 30 minutes. It’s delicious!