We all have at least one ice cube tray at home, they usually come with the fridge when you buy it, but besides making simple ice cubes for our drinks, we kind of never use it. Right?
But you need to know that an ice cube tray could be more useful around your kitchen then you we could have imagined. So what can you do with a simple ice tray? Here are some ideas that might inspire you!
1. Freeze fresh cut herbs in olive oil.
2. Make strawberries and chocolate candies.
3. Make coffee ice cubes for you iced coffee or frappe.
4. Make chocolate cubes that you can put into your milk.
5. Make your own fruit pops for this summer (use any fruit you like). They are also great to go in smoothies and milkshakes!
6. Make flower ice cubes to put into your drinks. So cute!
7. Freeze cucumber and lemon paste into ice cube and put them in you water.
8. Freeze fruits with water to make ice cubes to put in water, smoothies and milkshakes.
9. Pomegranate ice cubes are great to flavor your ice in the summer!